Sustainability Live is now over, but will be back as edie2016 on 17th-18th May 2016
We would like to say a huge thank you all our exhibitors, supporters, sponsors and visitors who helped make the 2015 show a great success and we look forward to next years event.
In the meantime take a look at some of the highlights from the 2015 show.
New for 2016!
Sustainability Live, NEMEX and Energy Recovery become edie2016, a new two-day event, creating a hub of innovative, strategic, operational and technical solutions for energy, environment and sustainability professionals.
edie2016 builds on the energy efficiency focus that you’ve come to expect from the NEMEX and Energy Recovery brands, exploring new topics core to our audience. Topics such as resource efficiency, the circular economy, water management and an even stronger focus on innovation and emerging technology.
edie2016 will be a tighter, more focused two-day event, the culmination of our new integrated, multi-platform, year round approach to content. We’ve joined the dots between our edie website, conferences, awards and exhibition to give you access to our highly engaged community of sustainability professionals from all sectors of UK business, public and private.
There are many ways to do business at edie2016. Meet highly relevant and engaged sustainability visitors by taking a stand and making sure you’re part of a ‘topic trail’ to ensure targeted footfall. Gain profile by choosing from carefully selected, highly visible sponsorship opportunities such as our seminars and workshops. Secure strategic thought-leadership and networking with our two-day keynote conference.
- edie2016 the new name for Sustainability Live incorporating NEMEX and Energy Recovery
- Creating a hub of strategic, operational and technical solutions for energy, environment, facilities and sustainability professionals
- Inspiring board-level thinking with an agenda-setting conference on strategic sustainability issues for senior directors from UK business, public and private
- Exploring topics central to operational managers in a packed CPD-accredited seminar programme
- A content-packed visitor experience with features such as topic trails to link visitors more directly with our exhibitors and even more emphasis on innovative and emerging technology
- A unique two-day event, the culmination of our integrated, multi-platform, year-round approach to content for in-depth engagement with sustainability professionals
Latest Sustainability News