EfW Energy from Waste Live - The new power behind energy from waste
EfW EXPO energy from waste Live is the UK's only exhibition dedicated to showcasing energy from waste suppliers and covers the whole spectrum of advanced thermal treatment processes including pyrolosis, gasification, autoclaving, anaerobic digestion, MBT and incineration with combined heat and power.
Under the EU directive requirement for 15% of UK energy to come from renewables by 2020, organisations will have to rethink their approach to resource-hungry processes and to improving sustainable business practice. EfW EXPO energy from waste Live will be the 'No 1' event for bringing together industry professionals in a united quest for inspired innovation and fresh ideas.
EfW EXPO energy from waste Live will also feature an unrivalled & comprehensive seminar programme reviewing the latest energy from waste market developments, combining the best in thought leadership with practical solutions to ensure sustainability sits at the heart of business processes.
Visiting EfW EXPO- energy from waste Live
EfW EXPO- Energy from Waste Live offers the perfect opportunity to meet with over 300 leading suppliers and source innovative products and services from the energy from waste industry.
Who should attend EfW EXPO - Energy from Waste Live?
|Facilities/Building Services Managers||CEO/Managing Directors|
|Energy Managers||Waste managers|
Benefits of attending EfW EXPO - Energy from Waste Live
- Discover the latest innovations from the energy from waste industry
- Hear from leading industry speakers at EfW's comprehensive seminar programme
- Gain access to high level networking & forums
Attend the two co-located events, IWEX Water Live and NEMEX Energy Live for free.
Registration is now live, click here to register for FREE.
Exhibiting at EfW EXPO - Energy from Waste Live
EfW EXPO - Energy from Waste Live provides the ideal platform from which to showcase your organisation's latest products and services to over 7,300 attendees. Over the past 2 years more than 5,800 visitors to Sustainability Live came specifically to source energy from waste products and services.
Benefits of exhibiting at EFW Energy from Waste Live
• Generate quality leads for new sales and raise your company's profile
• Extend your competitor advantage
• Network with industry peers
• Launch new products/services into the market
• Meet and do business face to face
• Be seen at the leading energy from waste event
• Expand your industry expertise
• Gain access to selected visitor data after the exhibition for direct mail purposes
Attracting the right buyers - how we will market the exhibition:
- Generate quality leads for new sales and raise your company's profile
- Promotion of the show website attracting over 69,000 unique users
- Advertising campaign in over 75 key industry magazines, reaching in excess of 1.3 million professionals
- Inserts in 20 trade magazines, reaching over 275,000 readers
- Dedicated email campaigns reaching over 500,000 professionals
- Over 100,000 pieces of direct mail invites sent to top buyers, specifiers, previous visitors and key contacts
- Web advertising on magazine, association, exhibitor websites as well as other industry websites
- Editorial previews and PR running in over 50 magazines
- Working with all the leading associations and leading industry magazines including our very own LAWR and edie Waste plus Energy in Buidlings and Industry
- Steering committee made up of leading industry figures to advertise on the comprehensive conference programmes
“Sustainability Live is our flagship event each year where we showcase both our Carbon Counter and Envirocheck products and services, servicing Energy Professionals and Environmental Consultants respectively. Once again Sustainability Live attracted senior level decision makers, with interesting speakers and a wide range of exhibitors. The leads generated from visitors to the stand were of high quality and as a result Landmark has already signed up to exhibit in 2013” Charlotte Stack, Marketing, Landmark Information Group
View the EfW Energy from Waste Live sales brochure here.
If you are interested in exhibiting email Rachael Lyon or call 01342 332097.