- Sustainabilty Live
- Sustainability LiveComprising NEMEX, IWEX and the all-new Energy from Waste (EfW) Expo, Sustainability Live is the leading environmental exhibition in the UK.
- NEMEXNEMEX Energy Live, the event for New Energy Management Excellence, is the ‘No1’ event for energy in all its forms.
- IWEXIWEX Water Live is the prime destination to drive sustainable water solutions, savings and best practice in your organisation.
- EfWEfW Expo Energy from Waste Live is the only exhibition in the UK dedicated to energy from waste suppliers.
- AwardsThe well established Environment and Energy Awards celebrate excellence & innovation from businesses & technology providers in the market place.
IWEX Water Live - Bringing Clarity to Water Resource Management
IWEX Water Live is the UK's leading exhibition dedicated to water management and continues to be the key forum for the industry to tackle issues and find opportunities to reduce their water dependency, and better manage increasingly scarce water resources.
With increasing concerns over the future of the UK water industry, IWEX is your prime destination to drive sustainable water solutions, savings and best practice into your organisation.
IWEX offers high quality insight through its highly respected seminar programme, together with high-level networking and engagement with the best practitioners showcasing the latest advances in water management thinking and technology.
No other water event attracts this number of senior decision makers to their exhibtion and seminar programme.
Visiting IWEX Water Live
IWEX Water Live offers the perfect opportunity to meet with over 300 leading suppliers and source innovative products and services from the water industry.
Who should attend?
|Asset Managers||CEO/Managing Directors|
|Supply Chain Managers||Effluent Treatment Managers|
|Contractors and Consultants||Environmental Managers|
|Facilities/Building Services Managers||Sustainability/CSR Managers|
Benefits of attending IWEX Water Live
- Discover the latest innovations from the water industry
- Hear from leading industry speakers at IWEX's comprehensive seminar programme
- Gain access to high level networking & forums
- Watch the Institute of Water's drilling and tapping competition
Don't just take our word for it, see what our visitors have to say...
"IWEX provides the ability to network, consult and review innovation all under one roof allowing businesses and individuals to develop."
Alex Horrocks, South West Water plc
Registration is now live, click here to register for FREE.
Exhibiting at IWEX Water Live
IWEX Water Live provides the ideal platform from which to showcase your organisation's latest products and services to over 7,300 attendees, with over 4,000 attending specifically to source water products and services.
Benefits of Exhibiting at IWEX Water Live
• Generate quality leads for new sales and raise your company's profile
• Extend your competitor advantage
• Network with industry peers
• Launch new products and services into the market
• Meet and do business face to face
• Be seen at the leading water event
• Expand your industry expertise
• Gain access to selected visitor data after the exhibition for direct mail purposes
Attracting the right buyers - how we will market this exhibition:
- Generate quality leads for new sales and raise your company's profile
- Promotion of the show website attracting over 69,000 unique users
- Advertising campaign in over 75 key industry magazines, reaching in excess of 1.3 million professionals
- Inserts in 20 trade magazines, reaching over 275,000 readers
- Dedicated email campaigns reaching over 500,000 professionals
- Over 100,000 pieces of direct mail invites sent to top buyers, specifiers, previous visitors and key contacts
- Web advertising on magazine, association, exhibitor websites as well as other industry websites
- Editorial previews and PR running in over 50 magazines
- Working with all the leading water associations and leading industry magazines including our very own WWT and WET News
- Steering committee made up of leading industry figures to advertise on the comprehensive conference programmes
"Hydra-Valve were delighted with the quality of visitors and decision makers we met, so much so we rebooked a larger stand for 2013 - during the show! We have received huge interest from potential customers, and post show have some significant orders as a direct result of exhibiting at IWEX.’" Martin Hunt, Group General Manager, Hydra-Valve