- Sustainabilty Live
- Sustainability LiveComprising NEMEX, IWEX and the all-new Energy from Waste (EfW) Expo, Sustainability Live is the leading environmental exhibition in the UK.
- NEMEXNEMEX Energy Live, the event for New Energy Management Excellence, is the ‘No1’ event for energy in all its forms.
- IWEXIWEX Water Live is the prime destination to drive sustainable water solutions, savings and best practice in your organisation.
- EfWEfW Expo Energy from Waste Live is the only exhibition in the UK dedicated to energy from waste suppliers.
- AwardsThe well established Environment and Energy Awards celebrate excellence & innovation from businesses & technology providers in the market place.
NEMEX Energy Live - the 'No1' Event for energy in all its forms
Positive changes to NEMEX for 2013
As the premier event for energy in all its forms, NEMEX Energy Live is the event where you can discover New Energy Management Excellence. Responding to this ever-changing marketplace, 2013 will see a major focus on building energy management systems (BEMS) and innovative energy management - from lighting to building fabrics and software to solar. In addition to hundreds of exhibitors, NEMEX Energy Live will showcase the latest advances, standards and insight through an exciting seminar programme and offers a high quality environment in which to do business and network with like-minded individuals.
No other energy event attracts this number of senior decision makers to their exhibtion and seminar programme.
Visiting NEMEX Energy Live
NEMEX Energy Live offers the perfect opportunity to meet with over 300 leading suppliers and source innovative products and services from the energy industry.
Who should attend NEMEX Energy Live?
|Energy Managers||CEO/Managing Directors|
|Facilities/Building Services Managers||Environmental Managers|
|Finance/Procurement Managers||Sustainability/CSR Managers|
Benefits of attending NEMEX Energy Live
- Discover the latest innovations from the energy industry
- Hear from leading industry speakers at NEMEX Energy Live's comprehensive seminar programme
- Gain access to high level networking & forums
Don't just take our word for it, see what our visitors have to say...
"The 2012 event was excellent and highly useful show for Electrical Review. The event was professionally run easy to navigate, well attended with a good cross section of exhibitors. In addition it's refreshing to be at an event with a decent seminar programme running in the energy theatres."
Neil Coshan, Electrical review
Registration is now live, click here to register for FREE.
Exhibiting at NEMEX Energy Live
NEMEX Energy Live provides the ideal platform from which to showcase your organisation's latest products and services to over 7,300 attendees. There an increase of 12% in NEMEX visitors to the 2012 show and 5,000 of these visitors came specifically to source energy products and services.
Benefits of exhibiting at NEMEX Energy Live
- Extend your competitor advantage
- Network with industry peers
- Launch new products/services into the market
- Meet and do business face to face
- Be seen at the leading energy event
- Expand your industry expertise
- Gain access to selected visitor data after the exhibition for direct mail purposes
Attracting the right buyers - how we will market this energy exhibition:
- Generate quality leads for new sales and raise your company's profile
- Promotion of the show website attracting over 69,000 unique users
- Advertising campaign in over 75 key industry magazines, reaching in excess of 1.3 million professionals
- Inserts in 20 trade magazines, reaching over 275,000 readers
- Dedicated email campaigns reaching over 500,000 professionals
- Over 100,000 brochures and invites sent to top buyers, specifiers, previous visitors and key contacts
- Web advertising on magazine, association, exhibitor websites as well as other relevant industry websites
- Editorial previews and PR running in over 50 magazines
- Working with all the leading energy associations and leading industry magazines including Energy in Buildings and Industry and our very own Utility Week
- Steering committee made up of leading industry figures to advertise on the comprehensive seminar programmes
“NEMEX Energy Live proved a successful event for Marshall-Tufflex Energy Management this year and we were impressed with the number of visitors to our stand who were actively seeking energy management solutions to utilise within their organisation.” Ronnie Ford, Marketing Section Leader, Marshall-Tufflex Energy Management.
View the NEMEX Energy Live sales brochure.
If you are interested in exhibiting at this energy exhibition please email Rachael Lyon or call 01342 332097.